need pics of 360 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > need pics of 360

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 10-05-2003, 09:08 AM   #1
redhat6161
2005 TJ Wrangler 

need pics of 360

im putting together a 360 that i just recently got. the problem i'm having is, i have a crappy chiltons manual with no pics. i need pics of where the accessories accessories go on it. im having a hard time figuring out how to put the alternator on it. i think i might be missing a bracket for it. also, it has an edelbrock performer intake on it. do you guys have picks on where the hoses go on this thing. it looks to be the EGR type and has lots of little holes for hoses, but i have no idea how to run all those hoses. and one more question i've got. The water neck (thermostat housing) has one extra threaded hole that something screwS into, let me try to explain this. ive got it mounted on the intake, ive got one hose running into the water pump, the big one in the center will go to the radiator, but theres this 3rd hole thats threaded which i have no idea what it is for. is this normal? This is a 79, and is my 1st 360 so i can hope you guys understand where i'm coming from. thanks in advance for any help.

redhat6161 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2003, 05:07 PM   #2
fuzz401
1978 CJ7 

if the hole is in the back of the therm housing it is for a sensor if you have no polition stuff on it just plug it up e mail me with what you need to know and i can send pic of it to you fuzz1580@comcast.net
turbo 400 tranny 2500 stall
model 20 transfer case
aj delux glass body
4" lift
dana 30 frount
dana 44 rear
4.56 gears
http://img2.photobucket.com/albums/v...slideshow=true
http://photobucket.com/albums/v31/fu...slideshow=true
13.461 @ 92.45 mph on 37" super swampers on 1/4 mile
fuzz401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 08:23 PM   #3
mud4me

If you're not in a hurry and still in need asistance, I more than likely have pictures of exactly what you need.

Send me an e-mail and give me a few days to find the pics.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.