Need longer longer shift lever support for Dana20 linkage - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Need longer longer shift lever support for Dana20 linkage

Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 01-08-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
Toroman
1976 CJ5 

Need longer longer shift lever support for Dana20 linkage

Looking to go TwinSticked on the D20. Looks like novak and Jbfab don't include a shift lever support(haven't called yet). They work off the old one. Don's I believe is closed. The current linkage on the D20 is for the t15 and too short (causing shift lever support to rest on top lip of tranny, and restricting Tcase shift opperation)

).
Just swapped t15 out for T18. So, I need the correct size shift lever support to go twinsticked, or fab my current one. Anyone have one laying around, or know where I can get one? Or, have the correct measurement so I can fab mine? Thanks

Toroman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
har99
1979 CJ7 

I checked but dont have it anymore. Give this guy a call, he usually has stuff not listed on the websight, below. Atleast for me your pictures are not displaying!

http://www.jeepdoc.com/
har99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2012, 10:56 PM   #3
Toroman
1976 CJ5 

Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to dropbox and it's share options. Should work now. I'll check it out thanks!
Unread 01-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #4
Toroman
1976 CJ5 

I think I found one Har99. I messaged the guy from your link to ebay in my previous post. Seen him in later dated posts regarding D20 linkage new parts. He doesn't fab the new shift support rails, but has a spare laying around. Plus he's a little closer to me than JeepDoc. http://www.catoctinjeepandoffroad.com
Tryin to fix up as quick as possible before we get the 1st big snow storm on the East cost. Can't believe we haven't got hit yet.
Thanks again Har99 for your help and lookin for that part for me. Much appreciated! Hope those pics are finally visible for ya.

Last edited by Toroman; 01-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.. Reason: Pictures not displaying

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.