need help with my 79 cj5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > need help with my 79 cj5

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 06-24-2011, 09:39 PM   #1
krisbodean85
1979 CJ5 

need help with my 79 cj5

Where can i find the rear sheet metal that goes on the back of my cj5 with no tailgate it has the round back lights not the ones that stick out and also Im rebuilding my cj5 and was wondering what model i have the person that i bought it from rhino lined the whole jeep and don't know if it could be a special edition or somethin it has a clock and with a 304 3 speed thanks for the help

krisbodean85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2011, 05:38 AM   #2
JWow
1979 CJ5 

Your VIN will tell you what original engine came in your Jeep, but it will not give info on your original options packages.

Pictures around here are worth a thousand words. Get a photobucket account and post some pictures so the folks here can help you out.
JWow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2011, 08:09 PM   #3
krisbodean85
1979 CJ5 

What about the rear panel were can i find that
Unread 06-28-2011, 09:20 PM   #4
phritz
1983 CJ7 

Go to Classic Enterprises at classicent.com , go to the Jeep page, scroll down to the CJ-5. You'll find the tail panel there. It has the holes for the tail lights already cut out. Pictures of the install would be great.
phritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2011, 09:20 PM   #5
krisbodean85
1979 CJ5 

Thanks

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.