Need help finding a part. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Need help finding a part.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-01-2006, 02:12 PM   #1
johnny_d

Need help finding a part.

Alright guys, maybe someone could give me a bit of help here. I need a the nut that connects the rear drive shaft yoke to the t-case (78 CJ-5, Dana 20 T-Case). I have called transmission shops around my area and checked at autoparts stores. There is one last place I have been meaning to check out, but with number of stike outs so far, I dont have high hopes. I have attempted to check online for the part, but no luck there either. Does anyone either know a comany that sells this part, or does anyone have one off an old T-Case they would sell me?

I have also thought about going to check out junk yards, but jeeps in junk yards (at least the years that I am looking for) are hard to come by.

Maybe there is another name for this nut that would help me narrow my search online, any clues? Any other suggestions on this would be great! Thanks in advanced,

~Johnny

johnny_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2006, 03:10 PM   #2
jadams68
1984 CJ7 

Part # 801367 $3.99 each at this website
www.thejeep.com
Unread 08-01-2006, 03:15 PM   #3
johnny_d

Haha, just got off the phone with them. Should be here in 3-4 days. I was searching with the wrong key words I guess. Thanks for the effort though, I appreciate it.

~Johnny
Unread 08-01-2006, 03:17 PM   #4
jadams68
1984 CJ7 

No problem, that'll be 10 bucks for my service fee.
Unread 08-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #5
johnny_d

Sure thing, Ill fax it to ya!

~Johnny

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.