Need a good shop near FT Polk/Leesville, LA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Need a good shop near FT Polk/Leesville, LA

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Unread 02-16-2014, 10:42 AM   #1
Tweeter00801
1978 CJ7 

Need a good shop near FT Polk/Leesville, LA

Gents,

I'm at my wits end. Between work, school, and family, I have more problems than I have time to work on and I need to get my CJ into a good and reasonable shop near Ft Polk. Zip Code is 71446, if anyone in the Leesville, Ft Polk, Alexandria, Jasper-TX area know of a good, reasonably priced, and honest shop. These are mostly electrical, power steering, stearing drift, and engine leak problems. I can tow on my own, so a reasonable distance is ok. I just don't want to drive over an hour if it's not absolutely necessary.

I've seen a few shops in Leesville, but I don't know how reputable they are. Some are extreme 4x4 shops I've heard bad things about. If anyone has any recommendations or personal dealings, I would appreciate hearing about them.

Tweeter00801 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-17-2014, 09:41 AM   #2
lsukevinc
1979 CJ5 

shoot me an private message.
lsukevinc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.