need direction and input on lifts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > need direction and input on lifts

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-02-2002, 10:24 PM   #1
LittleCj5

need direction and input on lifts

i am so close to ordering a lift and to me 500+ washingtons is alot of cash so i want to know best lift and relative cheap around 500-650... it will be used on a 1975 cj5 with AMC 304 this jeep is pure offroad execpt for drives to and from wheeling sites and occasional trips in town so i want to maximize flex..SOA is outta question too expensive.. i hear pro comp is crap... superlift to soft .... skyjacker same.... old man emu to much doe... i am a lost cause i need some direction...... how big is another question i run 32's stock.... i know i know not much room but i only had for 2 months and got tires from buddy so any help is beyond appreciated

Unread 05-03-2002, 12:57 PM   #2
cj7taz
1989 YJ Wrangler 

hey I stressed over which lift to buy also. I finally ended up buying a 4" rough country kit. To me it was the most complete kit that I found. They are actually made by Hecklethorne, I think that is how you spell it.
Check out <a href="http://www.jeeperz-creeperz.com" target="_blank">www.jeeperz-creeperz.com</a> the guys name is Kevin. I think he has the best prices around. I also purchased the shackle reverse kit from him also. Hope this info helps you out. This was all purchased for a 1980 CJ7.
Good luck...........
American Racing Nitro's[/FONT][/COLOR]
cj7taz is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.