My Project is almost DONE!! Need last bit of help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > My Project is almost DONE!! Need last bit of help

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 05-11-2009, 08:13 AM   #1
ajstewart
1985 CJ7 

My Project is almost DONE!! Need last bit of help

Hey guys it has been a long 18 months getting my CJ7 back to life...between the selling parts to get money for new parts, trades and such...the actual work was pretty easy (in comparison) Well I should be ready to do the wiring soon and this part is starting to get dicey I have a 'Glass tub and i want to keep the $$$ down by going with the original wiring harness (everything is still in very good condition) If there are any Jeepers with electrical backgrounds in the Northern Jersey or NY that can help me out im sure we can figure something out...I will post the pictures of the build as soon as its done Ive documented alot of it!!

AJ

Unread 05-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #2
Hybrid Jeep
1976 CJ5 

I couldn't imagine it being much different that with a steel tub. Run a dedicated ground throughout the Jeep.. have a grounding block under the hood and under the dash.. run hard wires everywhere you see a ground in your wiring diagram. Good Luck! Btw.. the CJ will never be "done"!
Hybrid Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.