NOS OEM fan shroud or a reproduction to OEM specs? I need a fan shroud myself, I would like OEM and finding that the choices are reporductions from "Crown" and "Omix-Ada".
I bought the Omix-Ada one on E-Bay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=...K%3AMEWNX%3AIT
And just installed and tested it. Now the ambient temperature has dropped here but man it made a huge difference stays around 100 degrees at idle in ~55 degrees.
The install went very fast. It mounts to the existing radiator bolts and the Omix-Ada was a perfect fit. Took like 15-30 minutes for the install with power tools. The radiator comes loose when you take out the bolts so here is what I did:
1) Worked the shroud into position, I did not have to remove the fan or radiator for this step, I started putting it in on the drivers side and worked it in I had to rotate the fan with my hand a wee bit, fyi the half circle cut in one of the long edges goes up under the raditor hose.
2) Removed the driver-side lower rad bolt
3) Removed the driver-side top rad bolt
4) Attached the shroud loosely to the driver-side top rad bolt to keep the rad in place
5) Repeated steps 2-4 for the passenger side, this side had a breather tube of some sort attached to it with a clamp so it was a wee bit harder, don't be afraid after you tighten the bolt some to just reach in there and pull that tube out to get it on the outside.
6) Attached the lower bolts on both sides
7) Tightened all bolts
Oh it helps to have a second pair of hands to hold things in place while putting back the top bolts a big thanks to my wife for her help!