My first Jeep - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > My first Jeep

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Unread 07-29-2013, 09:43 AM   #1
goochieman83
2014 JK Wrangler 

My first Jeep

Hey everybody! Just bought my first CJ about 6 months ago and have been slowly making it road worthy. New shackles on, new suspension on the way, completely reworked brakes all around, team rush ignition upgrade, new body bushings/hardware (waiting to install), and a few other new parts. Only problem now is wiring. About the only thing that works are the headlights. Anyone with some guidance on electrical would be great. I'm lost when it comes to wiring.

goochieman83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #2
json1123
1979 CJ7 

Hey Goochie welcome to the forum. If you do a search for wiring there is a ton of good information here. However the best starting point is probably JeepHammers Basic Wiring 101 post.

Here you go and good luck: Basic Wiring 101
json1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2013, 10:47 AM   #3
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

Welcome to the site. Sounds like your make good progress in a short amount of time. Another good source on the forum is John Strenk. He's post very good info in the past. Good luck with your "new" Jeep.

77' CJ-7 84' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
goochieman83
2014 JK Wrangler 

Thanks guys, will definitely look into those articles. Gonna try to tackle that problem this weekend.
goochieman83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.