Mud Bogging Illegal In BC. Serious? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Mud Bogging Illegal In BC. Serious?

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 02-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #31
walkerhoundvm
1981 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepcliffband View Post
We keep getting older and they stay the same age. Allllllright.
If only you knew how close that was to the truth...I'm realizing I have to start casting in a different pond these days. Good thing Boulder's so close and full of impressionable women.

walkerhoundvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 04:42 AM   #32
scottg73
1979 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by markso125

The 4 seat polaris razers are actually longer then the cj7's but they are 8 inches narrower, that is untill you put the wide track kit on it then it is potentially bigger then the CJ in all dimensions but height.
And weight. I learned that one the hard way.
scottg73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #33
titomars
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC View Post
100pts!?!?!

I came close to a few on 82 last summer. If only I knew they were 100 pts...
Hah! they are all over here. Not a day goes by you don't see at least a dozen in spandex.
This is the kinda whiny crap I would expect to see in the JK forum. We drive rough riding, leaking, gas guzzling CJ's. Rattle can it and throw it in your Jeep.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
1981 Jeep CJ7 258 4.0 HO head, T-5, D300, D30, D44, SOA
1994 Jeep XJ 4.0 HO, AX-15 (My Beater)
1946 Bantam T3-C (original Calif trailer, no rust)
titomars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2013, 04:18 PM   #34
Christianofojai
2000 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh603 View Post
Same problem we're having in Texas with ATVs destroying pastureland and crops. There are trails, and then there's people who just start destroying things. Trail cameras and that aren't always much help either, especially when the ATV crowd can pick a different area to destroy every time.

There seem to be two kinds of environmentalists, the "we need to find some way to manage this" kind and the "ZOMG ALL HUMANS MUST LEAVE/DIE!" kind. Guess which one tends to be louder and thus get its agenda pushed through?
the "we need to find a solution" people. and there soluton is to close more trailes"
Christianofojai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #35
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Ya know we wouldnt have these issues if nobody tried to own god's land. And we were all frontiersman again. I just cant wait for the apocalypse so I can wheel everywhere!!!!
Unread 02-27-2013, 07:48 AM   #36
jeepwhore
Hair puller xtraordinaire

1984 CJ7 

I get the concern over chewing up pristine wilderness but the last people who ***** about 4 wheelers should be farmers/ranchers. Yes I get that it can affect their livelihood to some degree but the methane from their herds is doing us no favors and all the **** they spray on the crops is slowly killing our fresh water sources.
'84 CJ-7: Yota axles (spartan locked front, e-locked rear) 4" BDS, 1" Daystar & 3/8" shackle lifts, 35" X-Terrains on steelies, YJ Tub & family roll bar, heater blower upgrade, 4.2L w/MC2100 & Team Rush, Warn 8274. Rebuilt 4.2/4.0 hybrid, AX15 and twin sticks/clocking ring waiting to go in.

The advertised position for a topless, dirty jeep girl has been filled......by my wife. Thanks to all that applied.
<------------and yes, that is her.
:-D
jeepwhore is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.