Motorcraft 2100 ID Tag Numbers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Motorcraft 2100 ID Tag Numbers

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 02-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
Rowinj13
1978 CJ7 

Motorcraft 2100 ID Tag Numbers

Okay so it has been a while since I have posted anything here and I figured since I am looking to switch to a motorcraft carb on my CJ that I would post some info that should be helpful to others looking for motorcraft carbs

List of Motorcraft 2100 Carburetors

*Note: Although this list covers the majority of carburetors that will work with a Jeep 4.2L it does not cover all the possible variants that will work. This list will include carburetor ID tag numbers for the 1.08 (287cfm) which is known to work very well on the 4.2L, and the 1.14 (300cfm) which should also work.

289 c.i., 1.08 Venturi
C8AF-L, AF, AK,BD; C8DF-E, F; C8OF-S; C8ZF-E, G, H

302 c.i., 1.08 Venturi
D2AF-HC; D2FG-AA, AB, AC, BA, BB, BC; D2OF-JA, KA, KB; D2ZF-FB, MA; C9AF-B; C9ZF-G; D0AF-C, U;D1AF-DA, ZA; 1OF-ABA, ADA, AGA; C9UF-B

289 c.i., 1.14 Venturi
C2AF-AF; C3AF-E, F; C4AF-B, BG, DD; 5AF-B; C5ZF-A, B, G, H; C6AF-B; C6DF-A, B, E, F

352 c.i., 1.14 Venturi
C5FT-B, Y; C6TF-C

I hope this helps others when the are looking for carbs to buy.

'78 CJ7 4.2L, Dana 30 AMC 20 (3.54 Open), Dana 20, T150, Holley 390 cfm, Offy Intake, Headman Header, Team Rush upgrade, 31x10.5x15 Custom Cut Cooper Discoverer ATR's. Custom front and rear bumpers, Fiberglass tub and front clip, PO had the Engine Rebuilt in 1995. ~Visualize Using Your Turn Signals!~ Instant Gratification Takes Too Long!

[B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Always tell the truth, that way you never have to remember what you said![/FONT][/B]

[B][FONT="Showcard Gothic"]Education will take you so far, Common sense will carry you the rest of the way![/FONT][/B]
Rowinj13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.