Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

monstaliner on my cj7

2K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  PROJECT 23 
#1 ·
instead of painting im thinking of using monstaliner tinted on the outside,has anyone used the tinted liner with good results. it will save me alot of bodywork and spotputty as i am a backyard bodyman LOL . also does anyone know what primer i can use before spraying the liner on. and thanks in advance for your replies:drool:

#4 ·
I did the out side of my cj7 about a month ago. I have not had it out because I am not done with the build. I started to spray it on the inside but did not like how it was coming out so I rolled it on. I rolled the outside and liked how it came out. It is pretty smooth. It is all in the prep work. The monstaliner will coverup small blemishes but the smoother you can get the body the better. The instructions say to use an epoxy primer and DO NOT USE self etching primer.
I researched for a month or so before i bought the Monstaliner. There is a thread under the vendor forum that has every answer you could want. The main thing I can say is get a good respirator the stuff is nasty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.