A good day of progress. Put about 5.5 hours in. Got the wiring harnesses out the engine bay, the engine out, the tranny, tcase, exhaust pipes, & drive shafts.
Found a few things that kind of pissed me off. First off all the boots I installed a year and 1/2 ago when I rebuilt the tranny have already cracked / rotted.
Cheap crap... Speaking of cheap crap also found this.
The throwout bearing went bad after 1.5 years as well. Surprised I did not hear it making any noises... It still engaged / disengaged fine however it wore a nice big grove in the tranny nose cone. Guess I will be replacing that as well.
Ordered a few rattle cans of Garnet Metallic 3C, primer, and clear coat from AutomotiveTouchup.com last night. Going to rattle can the firewall and inner fenders. The MAW's had me thinking I just should go ahead and pull the windshield & hood, do all the body work and paint it when its apart BUT... thankfully my mind put a stop to that thinking.
So whats next... First off I am going to clean up the front of the frame and firewall and get that all painted up. Jenn works this weekend but I should find time to at least do that.