Met with a 4x4 shop today - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Met with a 4x4 shop today

Save at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsECGS Labor Day Sale!!New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 03-29-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
ajstewart
1985 CJ7 

Met with a 4x4 shop today

So I just met with a 4x4 shop today to finish my frame up resto...to say that im extactic would be an understatement...I have been working on this for 2 and a half years...the final work is the wiring/drive shafts installed/mastercylinder hookup and clutch linkaged finished...after meeting with the owners and seeing their collection of jeeps (2 scramblers a cherokee and a cj7) Im pretty stoked! Is there anything i should do when the flat bed comes? Should I bolt up everything? Im kind of scared to let it out of the garage again after not having if for 9 months while it was at another shop

Unread 03-29-2010, 07:47 PM   #2
lbijeep
1980 CJ7 

question

what shop did you used to have it at? What shop are you taking it to now?
lbijeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #3
ajstewart
1985 CJ7 

shop i used originally was a body shop in Elizabeth out of the highschool...new shop is Tony's 4wheel drive in Wallington

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.