MC 2100 vs MC 2150 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > MC 2100 vs MC 2150

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-12-2013, 08:38 AM   #1
Frenimy
1981 CJ7 

MC 2100 vs MC 2150

I have searched for my answers for the last few days and need some advice. I want to get rid of my BBD, doesnt drive bad but getting close to needing a rebuild. I have been looking into the altitude adjustment capabilities of the MC 2150 but I do not know how well it works. I take the my jeep from 300' elv to 8500' elv in a normal day of hunting and the BBD does not like the high altitude. What would you recomend for the change in altitude. My ulitmate goal is MPFI but that will come with 4.0 swap later on. I can get a carb for pretty cheap from a junkyard and rebuild it myself.

Unread 06-12-2013, 11:06 AM   #2
wm69

If you're in Kalifornia you can't get rid of the BBD unless you go to a CARB approved EFI system.

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.