lower half doors cj7, anyone have a set they would like to sell - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > lower half doors cj7, anyone have a set they would like to sell

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!

Unread 01-10-2010, 11:03 PM   #1
ghell718

lower half doors cj7, anyone have a set they would like to sell

im in the northeast ohio youngstown area and im looking for a set of half doors for my 78 cj7, i would really like to get a set of the vinyl half doors that have the paddle style latch, ive been looking everywhere for a set and cant find them, if anyone has a set or another set of half doors theyre willing to sell please let me know, i dont mind road trips either so if your within a couple hours let me know

ghell718 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2010, 06:15 AM   #2
_Kyle_
2008 WK 

I've got full soft doors if you decide you want those.

1996 Grand Cherokee

RIP Troy (bigbluezj94)

1996 ZJ FOR SALE
_Kyle_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
jeepskate
Web Wheeler
1986 CJ7 

Let me check my stuff in the basement when I get home. I think I accidently bought the wrong set of full doors (uppers can be separated from them, but I won't sell them separately) a while back (they're regular black vinyl instead of the denim black that I wanted...guy gave me a poor description on Ebay).
jeepskate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2010, 09:50 AM   #4
Area.3.Fiftyone
1996 ZJ 

never mind.

Last edited by Area.3.Fiftyone; 01-12-2010 at 06:13 AM..
Area.3.Fiftyone is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
ghell718

jeepskate let me know what you find you can just pm me and ill answer when i get home from work and ironmaiden thanks for the heads up on the striker pins i will have to make that adjustment i just prefer the paddle style doors
ghell718 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #6
jeepskate
Web Wheeler
1986 CJ7 

PM'ing you now...it's your lucky day. Not only do I have the doors, but they're one of the last sets made with the latches that work with your tub.
jeepskate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-13-2010, 06:25 AM   #7
justjeeps

You can also find them at most places that sell Bestop Jeep stuff. Bestop 53028-01 - Bestop Soft Half Doors for 76-86 Jeep CJ7 - Quadratec
justjeeps is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.