Look'n for more 'stuff' - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Look'n for more 'stuff'

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Unread 03-20-2003, 10:20 AM   #1
bbop

Look'n for more 'stuff'

When I bought my CJ, the previous owner had pulled the stock radio and trashed it with plans to upgrade to a premium sound system. So... now I've got a CJ with an antenna and a hole in the dash. Does anybody out there have an old stock original AM/FM radio and speakers to fit an '82 CJ7? I'd sure be interested if the price was right.

Thanks...

bbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-20-2003, 11:06 AM   #2
CJeep
Alpha dog

1982 CJ8 

speakers are easy, they are 5.5" or 5.25", I forget which, but it's a standard size. For a stock radio, ebay may be you best bet - but they are hard to find. I think you'd be better off with a modern radio, they can be had cheap, and just require a little cutting of the dash.

2004 Grand Limited 4.7 HO - OH Boy!

2010 Grand Laredo 5.7 Hemi - SICK - work vehicle -gone - replaced by an 08 Tahoe - nice ride.

"Both my Doberman and my Jeep can accurately be described as 'black and rust.'"

"I got a fever . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell"
CJeep is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.