Looking for a Jeep CJ 8 Scrambler - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Looking for a Jeep CJ 8 Scrambler

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 01-28-2013, 09:01 PM   #1
Cannonlbz

Looking for a Jeep CJ 8 Scrambler

Hey all. Im in the market for a Jeep scrambler project. The jeep does not have to be running and can have no engine, transmission, or T-case as I will be doing a complete overhaul. All that I require is that it have no rust issues, good floorboards, frame, etc. Suspension will be replaced so I don't care much about that either. Needs to be rolling though. Minimal body damage is also required. I am not the best body damage repairer and I don't want to pay someone much to fix it. No top or interior is required either as that will be replaced as well. The dash needs to be there as well as the gauges though. Im located in Texas but am willing to make the trip if the Scrambler seems worthwhile. PM me or reply and direct me to your vehicle. A link to a great example is listed minus the rebuilt engine. If I am posting in the wrong place please let me know and I will promptly move the posting.

Thanks

Cannon

http://rudys-cjs.com/cj_photo_galler...inal_red_paint

Cannonlbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2013, 11:55 PM   #2
walkerhoundvm
1981 CJ8 

If you haven't already, check over on CJ-8.com. There's one for sale that looks like a keeper, and it's in the southwest: www.cj-8.com/forum/showthread.php?37848-81-in-PHX

There are daily postings of CJ8s for sale there, if that one doesn't suit you, wait a day
walkerhoundvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #3
Cannonlbz

Dang that one sold! If the guy still had it I'd go down there tomorrow! Awesome find too. Thanks for the tip.

Cannon
Unread 01-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #4
walkerhoundvm
1981 CJ8 

It says "SOLID," not "SOLD" ya goof. Get down there!!
walkerhoundvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2013, 09:58 AM   #5
Noplainsdrifter
1974 CJ5 

I have seen a few in the Portland Craigslist, I see you are in Washington.
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:15 AM   #6
Cannonlbz

Oh, whoops! That's what happens when I read tired. I'm actually living in Texas right now so Arizona isn't too bad. Looks like I'm going to be headig down there. Be ready for a build thread! Thanks for the help!
Unread 01-29-2013, 10:25 AM   #7
Cannonlbz

Oh, whoops! That's what happens when I read tired. I'm actually living in Texas right now so Arizona isn't too bad. Looks like I'm going to be headig down there. Be ready for a build thread! Thanks for the help!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.