Longer Jeep Wheel Studs Size / Part No.? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Longer Jeep Wheel Studs Size / Part No.?

Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955XHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at OcoFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 04-03-2008, 11:29 AM   #1
tlhigh
1980 CJ7 

Longer Jeep Wheel Studs Size / Part No.?

Anyone know a part No. or wheel stud size for a longer wheel stud on a 80 CJ7. I need about 1/2 inch longer than OEM.

Of course, I can pull out a wheel stud and take it to the parts store to try and match it up... just looking to see if anyone else has run into the need to change out and has the info up front.

Thanks,

tlhigh

tlhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
redhawk4
1982 CJ5 

Looks like I just started another thread that might be answering this question. Do you need front or rear. Even with a front stud pulled I couldn't find anything but eventually dropped on these. Dorman 610-219 worked great on my 82 CJ5 so I could fit my wheel spacers gave me about 1/2' more as I recall and kept everything still flush or less with the spacer. They are 1/2 - 20 x 1 29/32", hope this helps.
redhawk4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.