Lockers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Lockers

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 03-19-2003, 08:00 PM   #1
jeepin cj-5

Lockers

I want to put lockers in my cj but i am not trying to spend tonsof money. I found spicer oem ockers for my rear 44 for 200 bucks and i was wondering how good those were. Ad what other fairly inexpensive locers were decnt.

jeepin cj-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2003, 08:53 PM   #2
SamFromCO

The only cheap lockers are spools or welded diffs. The OEM "lockers" that you are talking about are probably limited slip diffs.
Unread 03-21-2003, 11:49 PM   #3
rok_toy

cheap lockers

You can go with a Detriot EZ locker, or Lockright those are fairly cheap lockers. I think they are 250 to 300 dollars, but they are REAL lockers. Any factory 'locker' in a CJ is a limited slip. Which will help, but is not a full locker.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.