Lil Red CJ5 Log - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Lil Red CJ5 Log

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-10-2014, 07:03 PM   #106
sparkey
1983 CJ5 

Where is the property located. Will have to come by and have a look.

Unread 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM   #107
roboto65

1976 CJ5 

Southeast of Conroe will shoot you an address when I get things settled it will be Jeep friendly for sure.
Unread 04-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #108
mikeyboat
1979 CJ7 

just caught up on this. Congrats on handing your boy over, the granddaughter, and the new digs!

Waiting to hear you fire ol red up.
mikeyboat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-17-2014, 07:59 PM   #109
WSS
Web Wheeler
1972 CJ5 

Sweet for sure. Keep the shop pics rolling when you get in!!

WSS
WSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2014, 06:12 PM   #110
roboto65

1976 CJ5 

Well guys it is official the SHOP oh oh I mean house is ours

I did sort of get some work done on the CJ checked all the bearing clearances that all checked out then figured ok on to the rings pull them out of the box and go to find the top ring the one with the dot well most any how found those check start counting. Uhhhhhh Houston we have a problem we only have 6 of each or lets say a set of 6 now mind you it says V8 right on the box. So called and Hastings is sending enough to finish.

Also found this on the crank looks did not notice it till now looks like the harmonic balancer came loose and wobbled on it.

And the little one is growing like a weed

Oh and pic of the shop outside

Unread 08-24-2014, 08:11 PM   #111
roboto65

1976 CJ5 

Well wanted to let you guys know I am still alive and kickin been working and working on the house.

Got the most important thing done for me Flag pole is painted and she is flying.

Had a wrench session for some of my motorcycle friends so a few pics to see the shop.

And the poor negeleted CJ in the far bay.

I am still around just busy. See you all soon.
Unread 08-24-2014, 08:55 PM   #112
roboto65

1976 CJ5 

Also wanted to open my doors to any Jeep guys that need a lift so to speak LOL or a place to work on there Jeep. I can give you my days off the boat and anytime during that week you are feeling froggy and want to stop by and wrench my shop is open. Shoot me a PM, The next time I am off is the 9th of Sept got a busy week but can always make time for Jeeps.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.