lifts? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > lifts?

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-29-2002, 02:05 PM   #1
LittleCj5

lifts?

i believe i posted this but i dont see it sorry if its a duplicate... anyway are the pro comps lifts (2.5") any good this is for a all time off road vehcile so i am concerned mainly about the flex of the springs any advice is welcomed

Unread 04-29-2002, 04:50 PM   #2
CJ Lover

If you want good flex, dont go with the Pro Comp. I have a 4" Pro Comp lift and it is great for muddin, but if I need flex im screwed. If i was you, Id go with Skyjacker or something like that
Unread 04-30-2002, 11:45 AM   #3
4wheeler4CJ

I had great flex in my last 2.5" Skyjacker.
4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2002, 10:12 PM   #4
RustyCJ8

The superlift 2.5 I put on is harsh/stiff.Though it suits me fine being mostly on road.Dirt roads are real fun cause it feels like the jeep is about to shake apart!It is scary with the soft top/doors.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.