Left brake line hook up on proportioning valve - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Left brake line hook up on proportioning valve

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 05-18-2013, 03:11 PM   #1
mirage100
1976 CJ7 

Left brake line hook up on proportioning valve

Trying to hook up the left front brake line on my proportioning valve on my CJ 7 frame with a shackle reversal suspension installed on it. The port for the brake line comes out the bottom . When you install the line it hits the shackle. I think I need is a 90 degree fitting . I have been looking ALL day on line for this. Does anyone know where I can get a male fitting that will fit in the female male part of the valve. This is hard to explain. The female part will take a 3/8 fitting but must fit the flair in side the valve. I hope someone understands what I am talking about. Thanks

mirage100 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.