LED Dash indicator lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > LED Dash indicator lights

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitClayton Off Road - Come see us at these events!

Unread 07-03-2013, 08:53 PM   #1
JetRay
1984 CJ7 

LED Dash indicator lights

I'm in the process of installing a Painless harness in my CJ-7. I'm going with Autometer gauges and a Double D Fab center console cover.

I am in need of some dash indicator lights. I had run across, some time ago, here on the forum, a link to a company that sold dash indicator lights. They came with arrows, 4wd, etc on their face. But now I can't find it or remember it.

I need turn signal, a high beam, 4wd indicator etc. Anyone out there know of that company. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

R.

JetRay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2013, 04:01 AM   #2
y2k-fxst

Turn signal indicator and high beam indicators are easy. Go to www.denniskirk.com turn signal indicators are part number 407359 high beam indicator is part number 407358. They are $7.95 each, if you don't mind running parts ment for a harley in you Jeep! They also have one for oil pressure if you are into idiot lights.Try www.jpcycles for plain indicator lights, you could use one for your 4wd even though they are just plain lights in red, green, amber, and blue for $9.99 each.

Last edited by y2k-fxst; 07-04-2013 at 04:08 AM.. Reason: Additional information
y2k-fxst is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 05:38 PM   #3
auskier
1983 CJ7 

I got the ones for my dash from www.e-lites.com. 2.99 ea I think. Below is a link for the green one I used.

http://www.e-lites.com/6091seriespro...v-1-1-1-1.aspx

Brian
auskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #4
jcal73
Web Wheeler

1979 CJ5 

I used some like these and the seem to work well.
The blue I used for the high beam indicator was a little bright so I took a Black sharpie to it and calmed it down a little.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-MINI-LED-D...2606bf&vxp=mtr

Jeff
jcal73 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.