Originally Posted by bptactical
...They have been rattle canned over...
I'm no expert, but if the original painted markings or labels are no longer visible, you might be able to narrow it down by looking at some of the other features of the springs:
- Are the ends 'military wrap' or not?
- What kinds of brackets are used to hold the spring pack together?
- Are there any plastic/teflon pads/plates between the leaves?
- Are the leaves tapered toward the ends?
- Are the bushings original? If so, what color are they?
Providing some clear, detailed, close-up and wide photos might be useful here.