Laughable Ebay auctions - Page 53 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Laughable Ebay auctions

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 12-18-2013, 10:48 AM   #781
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always2L8 View Post
Flynes - You have exhibited the lowest level of character and maturity I've ever seen on this forum. You took a simple subject and turned it into a public vile personal vendetta against an individual. Plus you have that whiny little pet gerbil, Matt1981CJ7 climbing around your A$$ egging you on.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

Simply Disgusting

Moderators - feel free to delete this post, but consider deleting Flynes personal attacks also.
You admonish Fred for personal attacks, then call another member a "whiney little pet gerbil"?

I love irony.

Matt

Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #782
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always2L8
Flynes - You have exhibited the lowest level of character and maturity I've ever seen on this forum. You took a simple subject and turned it into a public vile personal vendetta against an individual. Plus you have that whiny little pet gerbil, Matt1981CJ7 climbing around your A$$ egging you on. You should all be proud of yourselves. Simply Disgusting Moderators - feel free to delete this post, but consider deleting Flynes personal attacks also.
These are my friends! Why would you post this? This isn't helping matters whatsoever! Your personality is reflected in the judgments you make. And that's the point we all need to understand when these arguments happen.
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 10:55 AM   #783
walkerhoundvm
1981 CJ8 

Technically I started it. I merely pointed out how unwise it is to post that you are currently breaking the law, especially when you're in a position of power. This isn't a trivial matter - it carries up to a $25,000 fine in Texas. This is the most perfect example of "some animals are more equal than others" that I've seen in some time, and Jacob should be embarrassed. I'm coming from a place where I spent thousands of dollars and hour upon hour of work to get my car to pass emissions, and to see someone say "being an inspector does have its advantages lol" really grinds my gears. REGARDLESS of whether it's what some might consider a stupid or useless law.

I'm sure Fred would be happy to delete his post after an apology from Jacob.
walkerhoundvm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 10:57 AM   #784
FLynes
Web Wheeler

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always2L8 View Post
Flynes - You have exhibited the lowest level of character and maturity I've ever seen on this forum. You took a simple subject and turned it into a public vile personal vendetta against an individual. Plus you have that whiny little pet gerbil, Matt1981CJ7 climbing around your A$$ egging you on.

You should all be proud of yourselves.

Simply Disgusting

Moderators - feel free to delete this post, but consider deleting Flynes personal attacks also.
I'm sorry, all I heard was, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh"! If you enjoy having someone tell you you're wrong, when you're not, then by all means feel free to be a doormat. I don't like hypocrites, period. Considering that he has remained silent, since the LAW was posted, I'd say he ought to man up and apologize. I know we live in an era where everyone needs to feel good about themselves, regardless of whether they're right or wrong, but I grew up learning that if you're wrong, you admit it. What chaps my hide is that, not only was he wrong, he bragged about using his position to break the law.

You don't like it? Go to www.mlpforums.com, I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.

High Plains Drifter
1976 CJ-5
Lime Green
Black Wellington Vinyl Bench Seats
258 I-6 1bbl
T-150 3-Speed
3.54:1 Open Gears

Grammar Test
FLynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 10:59 AM   #785
FLynes
Web Wheeler

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerhoundvm View Post
Technically I started it. I merely pointed out how unwise it is to post that you are currently breaking the law, especially when you're in a position of power. This isn't a trivial matter - it carries up to a $25,000 fine in Texas. This is the most perfect example of "some animals are more equal than others" that I've seen in some time, and Jacob should be embarrassed. I'm coming from a place where I spent thousands of dollars and hour upon hour of work to get my car to pass emissions, and to see someone say "being an inspector does have its advantages lol" really grinds my gears. REGARDLESS of whether it's what some might consider a stupid or useless law.

You betcha I would. It's the principle of the matter and not until I get said apology. I haven't posted anything that Jacob himself didn't post publicly.

High Plains Drifter
1976 CJ-5
Lime Green
258 I-6 1bbl
T-150 3-Speed

Grammar Test
Unread 12-18-2013, 11:56 AM   #786
Always2L8
1982 CJ8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7 View Post
You admonish Fred for personal attacks, then call another member a "whiney little pet gerbil"?

I love irony.

Matt
Not a personal attack - just a factual observation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadamsnv View Post
These are my friends! Why would you post this? This isn't helping matters whatsoever! Your personality is reflected in the judgments you make. And that's the point we all need to understand when these arguments happen.
What the hell are you jabbering about. I don't speak new age BS. Is there a Google translator - never mind, it's not worth the time. Now run along and go play with your Lego set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLynes View Post
I'm sorry, all I heard was, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh"! If you enjoy having someone tell you you're wrong, when you're not, then by all means feel free to be a doormat. I don't like hypocrites, period. Considering that he has remained silent, since the LAW was posted, I'd say he ought to man up and apologize. I know we live in an era where everyone needs to feel good about themselves, regardless of whether they're right or wrong, but I grew up learning that if you're wrong, you admit it. What chaps my hide is that, not only was he wrong, he bragged about using his position to break the law.

You don't like it? Go to www.mlpforums.com, I'm sure they'll welcome you with open arms.
WOW, You are the MAN. Its amazing how you have achieved your age and can act like act like a 16 year old girl. My Little Pony stuff is much closer to your demeanor, so enjoy.

I don't usually pick fights with people that act like, and have the conflict resolution skills of 16 year old girls ....... And I'm sorry I did this time. Now you girls go and enjoy your slumber party and don't get too rough in the pillow fights.

Merry Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkerhoundvm View Post

Making a stupid statement isn't against the law .... yet If there is absolute proof that a law has been violated, take it up with the proper authorities. Maybe Jmc.. was wrong in his opinion/statements. Why take the low road and try and destroy someone on a public forum. To what end ..... to prove that Flynes is more manly by being correct. Ridiculous.

Y'all have at it. I'm through.

And again - Moderators, feel free to delete this. Thanks.
Always2L8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:05 PM   #787
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

Quote:
What the hell are you jabbering about. I don't speak new age BS. Is there a Google translator - never mind, it's not worth the time. Now run along and go play with your Lego set.
This mentality was created thousands of years ago and was reinforced 2013 years ago by the creators son. It's your way of thinking that is new age and the deviation from correct.

Quote:
What the hell are you jabbering about.
And yes, hell does have something to do with it. Hopefully you aren't Always2L8, cause you'll miss out there too.

Okay back to my Legos.
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:15 PM   #788
FLynes
Web Wheeler

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadamsnv
This mentality was created thousands of years ago and was reinforced 2013 years ago by the creators son. It's your way of thinking that is new age and the deviation from correct. And yes, hell does have something to do with it. Hopefully you aren't Always2L8, cause you'll miss out there too. Okay back to my Legos.
LOL! That was awesome. Okay I feel better now everybody over to my house and we can play with my little ponies

High Plains Drifter
1976 CJ-5
Lime Green
258 I-6 1bbl
T-150 3-Speed

Grammar Test
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #789
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLynes
LOL! That was awesome. Okay I feel better now everybody over to my house and we can play with my little ponies
Pillow fight after or before we watch the notebook?
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:22 PM   #790
vinnyabs
1983 CJ7 

Popcorn made. Schedule cleared. This is good stuff!!!
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:24 PM   #791
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLynes View Post
Perhaps Always can bring the graham crackers, marshmallows, chocolate and his Kumbayah song book.

I'll build the fire.

Matt
Unread 12-18-2013, 12:26 PM   #792
certifiablejeep
Bicentennial Nickel

1976 CJ5 

So, bringing it back to an unbelievable and laughable eBay auction, which I believe the thread was "supposed" to be about.

Guys, here is your chance for your slumber party... enjoy... ROFL!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/My-Little-Po...item589cb5dfcf

cb

CertifiableJeep website
'76 ORANGE CJ-5
'76 MAROON CJ-5
'78 SILVER CJ-7
'82 WHITE CJ-8 Build Thread
'83 GREEN UK CJ-7 Build Thread
ORANGE JEEP CLUB #41
SILVER JEEP CLUB #41
SIENNA JEEP CLUB #62
RHD JEEP CLUB #41

NEWJO Member
Forum
certifiablejeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 01:00 PM   #793
MoC
Web Wheeler

1986 CJ7 

So I wonder if people editing their post or the post being removed all together would be considered an obstruction of justice if they have already began to investigate?

I bet the post are edited or the thread is gone before sundown.

Edit --> I removed my quotes of the statements. Didn't think about that if they edit them the info would still show since I quoted it.
Unread 12-18-2013, 05:27 PM   #794
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

C'mon guys.. what say we turn it down a notch or three? This is the Holiday Season.. we should all be like

.. and not like

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
BESRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-18-2013, 05:31 PM   #795
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Bah humbug.

Matt

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.