Laguna speed shop, One company not to buy from! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Laguna speed shop, One company not to buy from!

Ledlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 02-19-2010, 03:30 PM   #1
flyin8s234
1984 CJ7 

Laguna speed shop, One company not to buy from!

6 weeks ago, I purchased a set of Lightforce Strikers from the Laguna Speed Shop. 4 days after I made my purchase, I received a call from from them claiming they lost the last four digests to my credit card. They were able to state what I purchased, and the rest of the card information; I gave the company my last for digits and begin the long wait.
Since then, I have been trying to contact the company via email and phone calls; a total of 6 phone calls and 8 emails with now reply. This company is not legit. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT ORDER from this company... IT IS A SCAM!

flyin8s234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.