Just had to share my Uncle's luck - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Just had to share my Uncle's luck

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 05-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Just had to share my Uncle's luck

He lives out in a rural area, a perfect place for Jeeps. He was helping another nephew do some moving. I think he just loaned him the flatbed trailer he owns, and the truck to pull it. Well, my Uncle was over there helping with some stuff, and they started talking about the CJ7. He told my uncle he hardly ever drove it, and would sell it to him for $750. That's right, $750. So a week or two goes by, and he gets home one day to see his truck and trailer had been returned to his house. With the Jeep on the flatbed.

He just showed me a cell phone pic of it, but he said it is in stock condition, and there's not a thing wrong with it. He's been driving my cousins kids around in it a good bit. Said it runs great.

I offered him $1,500, jokingly, but he said he was going to keep it for now. I told him if he ever wants to get rid of it to call me first.

Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 02:50 PM   #2
commadore64
Jeep = bleeding money

1980 CJ5 

I never have any luck like that...

"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take everything you have." - Barry Goldwater
commadore64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #3
LeeMasterGT
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That's a real good nephew! Good for your uncle!
Unread 05-10-2013, 02:56 PM   #4
LumpyGrits
1985 CJ7 

Pictures
Or it didn't happen...........
LG
LumpyGrits is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2013, 03:25 PM   #5
Bhamshooter
2004 TJ Wrangler 

He's, shall we say, technologically challenged. The pic was on my aunt's phone. His is old school. One of those Southern Lync phones. If I'm down that way soon I'll snap some, from the drivers seat!
Bhamshooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.