jeeptubes.com - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > jeeptubes.com

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 07-28-2013, 03:33 PM   #1
Lifted96ZJ
1973 CJ5 

jeeptubes.com

Tried searching but didn't come up with much, has anyone ever used them before? Ordered parts on the 19th and still haven't received a shipping confirmation. Not sure if I should bug them about it or not because I'm not sure if they have a bunch of pre bent tubing laying around or if they had to bend everything I ordered. Experiences?

Unread 07-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #2
jeepwhore
Hair puller xtraordinaire

1984 CJ7 

Has your CC been charged? If so, I'd phone them and just ask them why you haven't seen a shipping confirmation. If it is hasn't been charged, phone them anyway and ask when your order might be processed. You're a paying customer, nothing wrong with making polite inquiries. That's why "customer service" exists.
'84 CJ-7: Yota axles (spartan locked front, e-locked rear) 4" BDS, 1" Daystar & 3/8" shackle lifts, 35" X-Terrains on steelies, YJ Tub & family roll bar, heater blower upgrade, 4.2L w/MC2100 & Team Rush, Warn 8274. Rebuilt 4.2/4.0 hybrid, AX15 and twin sticks/clocking ring waiting to go in.

The advertised position for a topless, dirty jeep girl has been filled......by my wife. Thanks to all that applied.
<------------and yes, that is her.
:-D
jeepwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #3
Lifted96ZJ
1973 CJ5 

Yes it was charged the day I submitted the order. I'll give them a call tomorrow

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.