Jeeps and Truck Bed Liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Jeeps and Truck Bed Liner

RCI FUEL CELL BRACKET - Perfect for the back of your JeepARTEC LABOR DAY SALE - 15% offNitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wd

Unread 04-17-2002, 09:14 PM   #1
nvyblue_cj7

Jeeps and Truck Bed Liner

Anyone here ever used truck bed liner (rhino liner) on the floor of a cj? I was gonna give it a shot to prevent rust, corrosion, and other stuff that can happen to the metal floor while on the trail. But figured I'd see if any of you guys had any luck with it.

Nick

"pop the hood, POP THE HOOD!"
- a phrase commonly heard in my garage
nvyblue_cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2002, 11:34 AM   #2
coopcj7

I used it in the floor of my CJ7 but it wasn't rhino liner it was a product that eastwood sells. It works great especiallly since my body is fiberglass. It oonly costs around 45 dollars and it covers the whole floor minus the sides

304 bored over .030
Chevy 350 coming soon (i hope)
2in lift
31" Cooper HT's
custom 2 wheel drive (temporary)
coopcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.