Jeeps and Trcuk Bed Liner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Jeeps and Trcuk Bed Liner

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 04-17-2002, 08:21 PM   #1
nvyblue_cj7

Jeeps and Trcuk Bed Liner

Anyone here ever used truck bed liner (rhino liner) on the floor of a cj? I was gonna give it a shot to prevent rust, corrosion, and other stuff that can happen to the metal floor while on the trail. But figured I'd see if any of you guys had any luck with it.

Nick

"pop the hood, POP THE HOOD!"
- a phrase commonly heard in my garage
nvyblue_cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2002, 12:33 PM   #2
4wheeler4CJ

Many people do it successfully. I hear that Herculiner is the brand to use, based on other's experience! I'll be using it inside and out all over my '77 CJ-7 pretty soon!
4wheeler4CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-18-2002, 01:35 PM   #3
Steelhead

I herculined my Jeep it was real easy just time consuming.Just take every thing out of the interior and follow the instructions, it's as easy as that. But it is messy.I am glad that I did it my self though, the kit a gallon of herculiner, roller, paint tray and an abrasive pad come in a kit for about a hundred bucks and did my CJ-5 with about a quart to spare.To make it a little faster and easier I purchased a pad like the one that comes in the kit for my electric drill and that definately was worth it.
Steelhead is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.