Jeep Radio Flyer Edition - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Jeep Radio Flyer Edition

WJ Shackle Tabs: Tow-Hook Replacements2014 Spartan Locker Special - While Supplies Last! Dana 3FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 11-24-2013, 07:14 AM   #1
gajeepster

Jeep Radio Flyer Edition

As I'm searching around for my next jeep project, while scouting around for a new piece of hunting property, i stumbled upon a possible candidate. I'm a fan of red paint, so anything that is red in color catches my eye. Basically, this jeep was red, with a Radio Flyer theme. The front and rear bumpers along with nerf bars are all red. The thing is a basket case and will need a significant amount of work. All good in terms of a project. After returning home, i wanted to do a bit of research and see if there are other's that had worked on this type of jeep and see if any images were available. At this point, nothing, absolutely nothing is available. I'm starting to think the owner customized the jeep on his own.

Any anyone any information on a Radio Flyer edition CJ7, CJ5? Seems to be Google Proof so i'm starting to think custom project.

gajeepster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-24-2013, 07:22 AM   #2
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

It's really hard to say, but I doubt there was an "official" Radio Flyer Edition. My "Tonka" isn't official by any means, but it's a hit with my grandkids.

I think it would be a great theme! All red as you say with perhaps the logo on the hood. That CAN be done with some research and a "Cricket" stenciling machine.

Here's my "Tonka"...

I think that "Radio Flyer would look great and bring smiles! Good Luck!

Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ph...ation-1807257/
WindKnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.