jeep pictures from my vacation in WA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > jeep pictures from my vacation in WA

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 08-11-2006, 06:49 PM   #1
Bockwinkle
2012 JK Wrangler 

jeep pictures from my vacation in WA

I always take pictures of the Jeeps I spot while on vacation.....here are some from Zillah, WA and the surrounding areas.....if you are interested I posted some in the other forums. Would be nice if the pics I posted showed in the thread.

and here is an oddball

Bockwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 07:00 PM   #2
KrazyGimp
1982 CJ5 

LOL! Zillah is a little town right outside of Yakima. The white flattie is always around here as well as the green CJ. I actually saw the flattie today, as well a about a hundred other CJ's. They were driving by my work in a funeral procession for a fellow jeeper that got decapitated a couple days ago (he leaned out to catch something that fell out of the Jeep and swerved off the road, rolled it and lost his head).

The oddball is like the mascott for Muffler Bandit. It has been there ever since I can remember. It is just that little white truck thing just sitting on a bare frame with some huge wheels on it. The thing is not meant for driving. The little truck thats on the frame is still sitting on its own tires. They just set it there with a fork lift.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BESRK
...that's why you push in that little nipple (hehe.. I said nipple on the internet :D )
KrazyGimp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 07:06 PM   #3
t3mporaryism
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bockwinkle
I always take pictures of the Jeeps I spot while on vacation.....here are some from Zillah, WA and the surrounding areas.....if you are interested I posted some in the other forums. Would be nice if the pics I posted showed in the thread.

and here is an oddball

click free
t3mporaryism is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #4
Bockwinkle
2012 JK Wrangler 

Was there last week in Zillah visting the inlaws....we stayed in Yakima....was amazed at how many nice Jeeps and other older vehicles were on the road...sorta like Arizona. Check the other forums for my other discoveries. The TRUX FJ is really nice although I didn't post it as I was afraid of getting lynched.......(I posted the FSJ'd from trux that were parked out back)
Bockwinkle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.