This is a simple question with simple answers but I figured I'd post incase I miss anything. Last night, I went out to my CJ7 to go somewhere and when I turned they key, it wouldn't turn over but there was a small short noise like a click or thunk. I couldn't turn on any lights but my radio and interior lights came on. When I tried to turn on my lights with my interior light on, it took the juice from them. This morning I jumped it and figured it was the battery and drive to austozone. They ran a check and it came out fine. I have noticed that my horn has been very sensitive and sometimes will turn on without my pressing it, just turning the wheel. I'm thinking its some kind of short, my battery had just enough of a charge on it to pass, or something weird with my alternator (I just had work done on it in the past few months.) any other ideas?
'86 CJ7, I6 258 four speed manual. See ya on the trails!