Jeep evolution poster - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Jeep evolution poster

Even Better Heim Pricing! From RuffstuffSteering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 09-30-2014, 09:47 PM   #1
Sheri2514

Jeep evolution poster

Does anyone have a jeep evolution poster that they are willing to sell or know of anywhere to purchase one? I have been searching for my son who is overhauling a jeep to be ready as he is getting his license this year. It would make an awesome Christmas/Birthday present. Please email me at mitooboyz@verizon.net with any information. Thank you so much!! Sheri

Sheri2514 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

If it goes past 1986 when they ended production of the Jeep, then it's a bogus poster.
Renegade82 is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2014, 09:57 PM   #3
1978CJ7Beast
1978 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade82
If it goes past 1986 when they ended production of the Jeep, then it's a bogus poster.
Yup.
"What will all that chatter and hearsay count (will you even be able to remember it?) when the anaesthetic fog which we call "nature" or "the real world" fades away and the Presence in which you have always stood becomes palpable, immediate, and unavoidable? - C.S. Lewis"
1978CJ7Beast is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-30-2014, 10:30 PM   #4
jurgen24
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheri2514 View Post
Does anyone have a jeep evolution poster that they are willing to sell or know of anywhere to purchase one? I have been searching for my son who is overhauling a jeep to be ready as he is getting his license this year. It would make an awesome Christmas/Birthday present. Please email me at mitooboyz@verizon.net with any information. Thank you so much!! Sheri
http://www.allthingsjeep.com/jee20hna60.html
jurgen24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2014, 05:20 AM   #5
CJ7VFR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jurgen24 View Post
According to the ad, that poster is out of stock.

Jim
CJ7VFR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2014, 07:46 AM   #6
bdatkins
1978 CJ5 

It seems like that you could probably find someone (on etsy maybe?) who has some photoshop skills to use this site http://www.jeep.com/en/history/ to make you something like what you want. I don't know how cheap it would be or if there are copyright issues with those photos.
bdatkins is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2014, 11:05 AM   #7
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

That "allthingsjeep" poster is exactly what I meant by a bogus poster. It's the evolution of a Wrangler. It did not come from the Jeep lineage, it was a completely new design from the ground up (according to those whom designed it -AMC) and had more in common with the Cherokee, except for it's open air design which made it resemble the Jeep. It was never a continuation of the Jeep like some wish it were.

Sheri - don't get your son started on the wrong foot with that common misconception. Buy him some Jeep history books.
Unread 10-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #8
keith460
Jeep. There's Only One

1984 CJ7 

Wait until 2016 when Jeep celebrates its 75th anniversary, I'm sure a evolution type poster will be out for purchase.

I bought two of their 50th anniversary posters back in 1991. One got destroyed by mice in storage in my garage attic and the other hangs on the wall in my garage today. Even though it celebrates the 1991 ugly arsh square head lighted Wrangler, it has a lot of old Jeeps that were all sketched or painted by artist.

Hard to see in pic.

Restoration Thread:http://www.jeepsunlimited.com/forums...d.php?t=434226
keith460 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #9
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

Not to hijack the post, but has anyone seen/have the cut away view posters that AMC made. I have one that shows the CJ5. There was also one for the J10 and Wagoner. I had these but gave them to very good Jeep buddies as gifts and kept the CJ for myself.

77' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-02-2014, 08:01 AM   #10
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

Sounds neat, can you post a pic?
Keith - That one isn't too bad since it's about the Jeep brand (ie: "of Jeep") and not "The Jeep". Although the brand didn't exist till 1963 (t-mark in 1950) and they put 1941 on it.
Unread 10-03-2014, 08:24 AM   #11
bigjoe
1977 CJ7 

Sure I will get one when I get home from work today.

77' CJ-7 83' Chevy K10
bigjoe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.