The islander was strictly a YJ thing.
"North American YJ/Wrangler were available in the following standard trims.
* Base (also referred to as "S" & "SE" at different points in the model run; first few years the back seat and rear bumperettes were optional, some years the 6cyl engine was an option, other years only the 4cyl was available in the "Base" model)
* Laredo (Chrome grille, bumpers, and trim, hard top and hard full doors, tinted windows, faux leather interior, body color fender flares and alloy wheels)
* Islander (which included "Sunset" Islander graphics and body colored wheel flares)
* Sport (which featured "sport" graphics and, beginning in 1991, a 4.0 L 242 CID inline-6 cylinder engine)
* Sahara (which came standard with most available options, including body color fender flares and alloy wheels)
* Renegade (which ran until 1994, and featured a similar option package as Sahara, but added premium wheels, deluxe interior group as well as oversized "Renegade" wheel flares and body cladding)
* Rio Grande (Available in champagne gold, moss green and white, with a Pueblo themed interior trim package, this trim was only available in 1995 and was added to spice up the base model Wrangler 'S' hence this trim was only available with the 4-cylinder models)"
-= Francis =-
[SIZE="1"][I][SIZE="2"]These, in the day when heaven was falling, The hour when earth's foundations fled, Followed their mercenary calling, And took their wages, and are dead.
Their shoulders held the sky suspended; They stood, and earth's foundations stay; What God abandoned, these defended, And saved the sum of things for pay.