Jeep CJ Hard Door cleaning and repair - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Jeep CJ Hard Door cleaning and repair

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 02-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
ezhangcj
1985 CJ7 

Jeep CJ Hard Door cleaning and repair

soon I want to get into my hard doors on my 1985 CJ for a couple reasons.. first the windows are very stiff in rolling down and I plan to get in there and grease up or clean any mechanics...secondly I want to replace the inner handles, the outer paddle style handles, and the window cranks...
so I need to take of the door panel..any helpful guides tips tricks on how to do this correctly?

ezhangcj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

This should be all you need.

Matt
Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
ezhangcj
1985 CJ7 

thanks...this should be all I need...but looks more involved than I hoped...onward..thanks
ezhangcj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.