jeep broken into - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > jeep broken into

Trick Tabs - NalinMFG.comCCOR is your 1 stop source for everything Jeep!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 05-30-2003, 10:23 PM   #1
liftedred84cj7

jeep broken into

Well last night my jeep almost got stollen and the worst part is that I dont even have it insured yet it was jus sitting in my yard but they busted the ignition and tried to start but couldnt find my kill switch i guess i got lucky but anyway i put a crimestopper model cs-2001fc series II alarm system with a micro-wave sensor in today and was wondering if anyone else had installed this system any tips about it like where should i locate my microwave sensor at i got it right below the spedo now but seems to be too low and if i put it above it it is too high anyone able to give me some tips how to get this in a good spot

Amc Model 20 Rear
4" Suspension Lift
3" Body Lift
33" BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A
liftedred84cj7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.