Install help-Weber 38 and Holley 12 804 fpr
Ok guys after doing a lot of research and reading tons of thread reading here I ordered the weber 38 (Spain), Holley 12 804 fpr, and a pressure gauge. Got home from running some errands and all of my parts where sitting on the porch. I have some questions and could really use the help from people that have ran this set up before.
newly built not driven.
258 punched 30/port and polished/performance cam/headman headers/DUI
1) will I need to order different jets then what are currently in the redline 38?
2) does the fpr need to be installed before or after the fuel filter?
3) fpr mounting options?
4) I have read mixed reviews about the mounting plates and gaskets leaking. What is the best route here?
5) tuning tips on the weber?
6) where is the best place to locate my hot wire for the EC?
Any help would be greatly appreciated