if anyone is looking for a new Jeep... - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > if anyone is looking for a new Jeep...

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Closed Thread
Unread 05-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #31
CjHouch

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23
Also, why not be a man and contact me via PM, email, etc if you have an issue with any of my threads or posts. Instead you rather lash at out me on a public forum to boost your ego. Com'on bro, the last I checked we are all adults, correct?
If so, act like it and stop this high school drama queen stuff. I'm moving on now and you're more than welcome to join me.
Your the one who hijacked this thread because your feelings got hurt because Matt pointed out to you that the classified section is where you go to sell parts.

Unread 05-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #32
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

"But I may pawn a few parts before I leave...."
Just had to put that last pot shot in, huh. That right there speaks volumes of just the kind of person you are. Geez, you always have to be right and have the last word......
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:10 PM   #33
MoC
Web Wheeler

1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
"But I may pawn a few parts before I leave...."
Just had to put that last pot shot in, huh. That right there speaks volumes of just the kind of person you are. Geez, you always have to be right and have the last word......
and so telling Matt to stop the high school drama stuff and then telling him "to act like a man" is any different???

Steve you're not dumb by any means and I am sure you realize the rules are the rules and they say if you want to sell it do it in the for sale section.

The rules don't say anything about the CJ section being a tech section so as much as the "what color should I paint my lugnut" threads go its just crap we have to put up with.

Both you and Matt contribute here and are good for the community. I enjoy reading both of yalls threads, but as someone else who sometimes sells here I really do get tired of seeing you break the rules when so many others who sell here follow them.

I am checking out of this thread, my time here the last couple of months has been really limited and I am not going to waste anymore time on this. I will continue to do my part reporting threads, yours and others, that are selling in this section...
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #34
CJ7ROB
1986 CJ7 

Matt & Steve..I thought you guys were like best buds. You guys should kiss & make up. You guys even have the same start dates. Matt how'd you get 6000 posts in 2 yrs? That's impressive..
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:19 PM   #35
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7ROB View Post
Matt & Steve..I thought you guys were like best buds. You guys should kiss & make up. You guys even have the same start dates. Matt how'd you get 6000 posts in 2 yrs? That's impressive..
Thanks Rob!

I dedicated myself to learning everything I could about an old heap that's dear to my heart. I guess I found a lot of like-minded individuals that wanted to chat.

Is that wrong?

Matt
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:22 PM   #36
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

I'm moving on from this and yes, I thought Matt and I were buds. If that's no longer the case, my life will continue.
As for the same starting date as paying members, I will let him explain that.
As for this thread, this is my last post because today is over and its time to move on......
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #37
CjHouch

1976 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7

Thanks Rob!

I dedicated myself to learning everything I could about an old heap that's dear to my heart. I guess I found a lot of like minded individuals that wanted to chat.

Is that wrong?

Matt
I've learned a lot from your post. You seem to always be one of the first trying to lend a hand with input.

Greg
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:33 PM   #38
CJ7ROB
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7 View Post
Thanks Rob!

I dedicated myself to learning everything I could about an old heap that's dear to my heart. I guess I found a lot of like-minded individuals that wanted to chat.

Is that wrong?

Matt
No that's good, nothing wrong with that, if you have the time why not. Sorry to the OP..didn't mean to throw offtrack. Good luck and its almost Friday guys.
Unread 05-09-2013, 08:58 PM   #39
contdevelop
2003 TJ Wrangler 

More drama than a soap opera!!

who will kiss who next....
Unread 05-10-2013, 02:19 AM   #40
John Strenk

1976 CJ5 

Yes, I locked it.
Not much useful info here...

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.