i promise i will be good... long story .. getting a d44 this monday!!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > i promise i will be good... long story .. getting a d44 this monday!!!

Thanksgiving holiday sale in effect @ oconeeoffroad.comRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O2" Lift Kits for JK, TJ, XJ, WJ~$125.00 w/free shippi

Unread 11-06-2002, 03:38 PM   #1
kyle92xj47cj

i promise i will be good... long story .. getting a d44 this monday!!!

finally i will get my d44 with the 5.38s in from a man that i bidded on an axle ..off of ebaymotors.com

the shipping from cali to MS will be 80 bucks ..and for the axle it was around 110 dollars ..so i did good on this investment

if any of u are in need of a d44 housing froma cj-3b ... be free to email me to ask me about it

the guys over at jeepsunlimited.com pissed me off ...and now i chose this message board..

hopefully ya'll will welcome me better than some of those jerks

kyle

oh yea the d44 is for my '47 cj

'47 cj-2a ...soon a d44 rear.. a d25 front... 5.38s and soon also will be painted navy blue..maybe just spray painted for now
kyle92xj47cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-06-2002, 03:44 PM   #2
OldJeepguy
1979 CJ7 

Re: i promise i will be good... long story .. getting a d44 this monday!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by kyle92xj47cj
finally i will get my d44 with the 5.38s in from a man that i bidded on an axle ..off of ebaymotors.com

the shipping from cali to MS will be 80 bucks ..and for the axle it was around 110 dollars ..so i did good on this investment

if any of u are in need of a d44 housing froma cj-3b ... be free to email me to ask me about it

the guys over at jeepsunlimited.com pissed me off ...and now i chose this message board..

hopefully ya'll will welcome me better than some of those jerks

kyle

oh yea the d44 is for my '47 cj
HaHa! Yep, the children at jay-ewe can really piss a person off. I quit going there at least a year ago...
Unread 11-06-2002, 04:05 PM   #3
kyle92xj47cj

well why did u leave ju.com???

the guy snowtow out of the cj forum bugged me too much

oh yea just won a set of 5.38s for the front axle of my '47

43 bucks !!! yea!!!!!!!!!
kyle92xj47cj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2002, 12:50 AM   #4
CSP

Re: i promise i will be good... long story .. getting a d44 this monday!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by kyle92xj47cj
Creative way of saying you were banned from JU. I know the CJ moderator over there and know the story....
CSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2002, 01:02 AM   #5
antman

CSP knows all.......
antman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2002, 01:19 AM   #6
CSP

Hey ant! How's the 4.0 project coming? Making some progress I hope.
CSP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-07-2002, 05:10 PM   #7
antman

in the works, in the works
antman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.