I have always wondered; - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > I have always wondered;

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 01-10-2010, 07:00 PM   #16
kyle1228
1987 XJ Cherokee 

After the lift!

kyle1228 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2010, 08:48 PM   #17
crcj7
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle1228 View Post
I'm sorry this isn't a technical issue/question, but I was wondering, and didn't know where to post this.

Yes, I did pay $1,200 for the transmission, but that was TOTAL. The transmission itself was actually $500, and I also bought the new bell housing from him; which was $250. The rest was shipping. And yes, I know about the gears. I'm only going to be rock crawling with my Jeep, and I wanted the 6.32:1 granny low.

My future mods:
Auburn ECTED f/r lockers
Dana 44 rear
I-6 swap
New tires/rims
JK quick discos
New front bumper
F/r diff. covers
New winch w/ winch plate
6-point roll bar (already bought)
Flowmaster 40 series
Cobra CB (already bought)
Hella 550's (alredy bought)
Alpine speakers (already bought)
Kenwood radio (already bought)
New steering wheel (already bought)
Sand blast tub, and repaint
And eventually, new front seats
no way i would go to an i6 form a 304. i would go 360 if any thing .the numbers are suppost to be close. and the 304 would be realy easy to get much better numbers out of plus gota love that v8 sound add one peice shafts to that list . good price tho

Last edited by crcj7; 01-10-2010 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: oops
crcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2010, 08:55 PM   #18
wm69

304 won't use any more gas than the 258. Keep the 304

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-10-2010, 09:18 PM   #19
kyle1228
1987 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crcj7 View Post
no way i would go to an i6 form a 304. i would go 360 if any thing .the numbers are suppost to be close. and the 304 would be realy easy to get much better numbers out of plus gota love that v8 sound add one peice shafts to that list . good price tho
One piece axle shafts for what?
kyle1228 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.