Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

I grabbed one up. Finally!

4K views 46 replies 22 participants last post by  apfroggy0408 
#1 ·
Been looking for a Jeep for quite sometime and this baby popped up and I grabbed her today!

Picasa Web Albums - ralphsantoyo - jeep cj7

Edit: Maybe I should put some more info about it.

1982 CJ 7 with only 138,000 miles on the clock. There's absolutely no rust anywhere. Manual I6.

#7 ·
I love the look of Jeeps low with tires that fit perfectly. The highest I might lift her is 2.5 inches with 33's, I have a friend who has this set up and I think it's gorgeous. Tires are brand new so I'm leaving those as is for now. I'm going to school as an engineer, so hopefully in the next few years I'll be able to swap in a v8. I don't do to serious off roading at the moment but who knows how long that will last so the axles and gearing will stay for now. If that changes definitely do some research and go from there. But for now I'm going to enjoy her as is.

#10 ·
Welcome to the addiction!! That's a great looking jeep!

Rich

#26 ·
Got her home today. There seems to be a problem with the inside door handle on the drivers side. I locked it from the inside and that inside door handle is really loose. When I closed it it would not open at all... We took off the panels and fixed it but we couldn't find out exactly what was causing the problem. I can lock and unlock from the outside keyhole perfectly fine but not the from the inside. Oh well just wear and tear I guess, I'm still happy as hell. Will get more pictures up when I get home in an hour or two.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.