I can't stop the addiction - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > I can't stop the addiction

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 06-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #1
hold24

1978 CJ7 

I can't stop the addiction

I just purchased another cj7. I'm not even close to finishing my 1978 and had to buy another one. What's wrong with me? I just could not pass this one up...It's 1976 all original renegade v8 3spd from California. I'm having it shipped from out west. No rust,original paint and wheels even a special ordered winch from jeep. This one will have to sit for a while until I finish my 78 cj7 build. I hope to have it looking like the bottom pic someday.

1976-3-2-.jpg   1976-2-2-.jpg   1976.jpg   48_12_sb.jpg  

1979 cj7 Cumberland green Golden Eagle 18k Original miles V8 auto..100% rust free Oregon Jeep..

Last edited by hold24; 06-07-2009 at 07:00 AM..
hold24 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2009, 06:43 AM   #2
jeepcj51979

I know this feeling I am currenlty redoing my 79 cj5 and shoping for another everyday!!!!looking for a 80's model cj7.....and parts to fix her up for my wife....already found a automatic TH400 for a early cj5 and a 304 mated to it....it is not addiction its love.......but it could be a sickness......they don't make drugs for it but they do have cj junkyard to make you fell better. and after that i want to build a didecated trail rig.
Unread 06-07-2009, 06:45 AM   #3
swat7d7
1985 CJ7 

I agree, it's definitely some sort of strange addiction. Some people find a stray dog and want to take it home.......I see a Jeep for sale and want to take that home. I'm getting better though, last year I had six Jeeps in my drive (3 CJ's, 2 XK's, 1 XJ) and now I'm down to only four Jeeps but I might be picking up a nice ZJ this week. By the way, nice CJ.
swat7d7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2009, 06:59 AM   #4
hold24

1978 CJ7 

It's strange alright because two months ago I bought this as well. I can't stop somebody give me a pill or a doctor.
dsc_0023.jpg  

1979 cj7 Cumberland green Golden Eagle 18k Original miles V8 auto..100% rust free Oregon Jeep..
Unread 06-07-2009, 12:37 PM   #5
frankush
2002 WJ 

That 76 looks like a great find. The addiction is easy to understand. We see so many rust eaten old jeeps, that when we find one that looks like that, we just have to have it. Good luck with it!
frankush is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #6
hold24

1978 CJ7 

Thanks....I guess I just wanted to save another one from the grave yard of abused jeeps.... Wow I sound like one of those... save the whales activists. I actually us my new one to go 4-wheelin an enjoy every bit of it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.