Hub Bore on j 20 axles? Dana 60/44 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Hub Bore on j 20 axles? Dana 60/44

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....

Unread 09-10-2013, 11:54 AM   #1
the shootist
1982 CJ7 

Hub Bore on j 20 axles? Dana 60/44

I asked the FSJ guys, thought I would check here too. Does anyone know the hub bore on a 1979 J 20? Axles are 8 lug Dana 60 rear, Dana 44 front. I have done a bunch of searches, and have come up with everything from 3 1/4 to 4 3/4. My CJ is in Ohio, and I am not, so can't go measure at the moment.

I am getting ready to order new wheels, want to make sure they will fit, and the company I am ordering from does not have J20 in their database for some reason. Tire rack doesn't either.

Anyway, the new wheels have a hub bore of 126 MM, or 4.9 inches. So even if they are somewhere in the range I have found, they should fit. But thought I would ask to make sure.

the shootist is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.