how much is it worth? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > how much is it worth?

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-14-2003, 12:39 PM   #1
burnout189
1993 YJ Wrangler 

how much is it worth?

hi im new to the forum, my names bobby. I dont yet have a jeep but im looking for a CJ. I may have found one, but im not positive if the guy wants to sell it bt i thik he will, i have to wait until next week to see him. Its around a 76 cj5, 3 speed tranny, I6, its brown but bad paint, its half primered and half paint and it has some body putty in it, hard top, and full doors, no noticable rust but i havent looked under it yet. How much do you think its worth? thanks in advance.

BARNHART'S AUTO REPAIR
burnout189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2003, 12:43 PM   #2
burnout189
1993 YJ Wrangler 

o by the way, it runs and all, the guy drives it to work every day, actually hes my gym teacher and i have to wait until wednseday when i have gym to ask him how much, if he even wants to sell it but i hope he does

BARNHART'S AUTO REPAIR
Unread 03-22-2003, 12:23 AM   #3
sixshooter

It is too hard to say without seeing pics of it. Also, without knowing miles, options, etc, it is impossible to give you an answer. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. sorry I could not help better
sixshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2003, 10:54 PM   #4
Chad Churchill

Hey.. name is Chad,
The jeep your looking into geting Blue book wise is just $1,500.... But if there is Mod's to the jeep then around $3,500...
Then you have to think on if the guy wants to make some $$ out of it lol and every one does.... Every one wants a jeep so I would think around 4-5,000 maybe.... but then agin you need to get the miles and what he has had to fix or change...
Hope this helps you....
'84 AMC CJ7.. 4" rancho 9000 9 way+ 1'' Tow Shacks+ 1'' BD, 9,000 warn winch, 33''BFG mudd, T176,Danna 300 with Twin shifter,44 front,20rear,4.56 with locks, 258beefed, w. fuel injected!,MSD,new white paint, all new intr., and two onbord airs. Member of TMTC, member of offroadministry, and go 4x4ing all over the U.S.A.!!!
'98 TJ... 4" Teraflex with rancho 9000 9 ways. 33" all's with solid Axles and 4.56 with locks.. Hunter green and ready to go..
Chad Churchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2003, 06:37 PM   #5
burnout189
1993 YJ Wrangler 

thanks for the help guys but i bought a yj 89 hard top and soft runs for $1300

BARNHART'S AUTO REPAIR

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.