How do I know if I have Quadratrac in a 79 Cj7? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > How do I know if I have Quadratrac in a 79 Cj7?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-18-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
tvtoez

How do I know if I have Quadratrac in a 79 Cj7?

Looking at replacing my brake lines on a up and coming 1979 CJ7. When ordering the parts it is asking if I have quadratrac??? From what I could find it is talking about an optional auto transmission, I have the T-150 3 speed but unaware whether it is quadratrac or not?

Thank you,
from Ft. Bragg, NC

tvtoez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
jeepskate
Web Wheeler
1986 CJ7 

Nope. Quadra-trac is a full-time 4WD package and was only packaged with the TH400 auto. You have the run of the mill T-150/Dana 20 combo.
jeepskate is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.