How to Build a Hyrdroboost brake system? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > How to Build a Hyrdroboost brake system?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 05-27-2014, 08:15 AM   #31
4S50
1984 CJ7 

I don't know that it is the best, but I used a hammer a and punch!

4S50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2014, 12:09 AM   #32
moranda
1985 CJ7 

I hate to keep bringing up this old thread but i am really struggling with getting my hydroboost installed. I have the MC from the 99-04 mustang. My problem is getting my MC hooked up to my brake lines. Do the hard lines need to be replaced from the MC to the prop valve? Are there adapters to make my MC fit to the brake lines? If any of you did this could you please tell me what you did i am at a loss. I have been back and forth between O'Rileys and Napa looking at there fittings and lines.
moranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2014, 06:44 AM   #33
billybooster2
Web Wheeler
1983 CJ8 

I took my old hardlines and the mc to napa and found the correct lines for the mustang. And then one for the cj prop valve. Then i chopped ends and reflared. A shop can do it once they know thread size if u dont have tools. Start straight, bend, bend, bend some more

Sent from under this leak
billybooster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2014, 11:17 AM   #34
Havasu Living

1980 CJ7 

I had the same problems with NAPA and the other box stores. It just so happens Pure Choice is located here in Havasu. Took the MC and prop valve and bought what I needed. That's all they do is brake systems. Give'em a call.
Unread 06-06-2014, 09:12 PM   #35
firegod33
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havasu Living View Post
I had the same problems with NAPA and the other box stores. It just so happens Pure Choice is located here in Havasu. Took the MC and prop valve and bought what I needed. That's all they do is brake systems. Give'em a call.
Very good to know. Thank you.
Unread 06-06-2014, 11:35 PM   #36
moranda
1985 CJ7 

Yes thank you very much.
moranda is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.