Hi Steer Knuckle Question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Hi Steer Knuckle Question

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-18-2013, 10:52 AM   #16
CSP

Definitely a drum brake knuckle. There's no relief cast into it for the caliper.

CSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2013, 11:16 AM   #17
dg6772
1986 CJ7 

Chevy caliper mounts are six hole like late '70 cj, and will bolt right on. That's what's on mine. Mine is a D30 drum break originally. Just so you know.
dg6772 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2013, 02:31 AM   #18
TIPPEDITOVER

1978 CJ5 

Thanks guys! Yeh I was beginning to wonder if they were drum brake knuckles. They look so similar to whats on my CJ5's Dana 30 right now. They are missing the caliper bolt holes is the only difference I can tell between them haha. Well I have no use for them. They'll just be collecting dust till I find a buyer. At least I know what they are now so I know how to market them for sale.
TIPPEDITOVER is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.