Hi - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Hi

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 06-18-2013, 09:41 PM   #1
usmcdad

Hi

Weird thing popped up when logging into forum. something about police records. hmm, anyway I have a 47 CJ. I have restored things from cars, trucks, vans, International harvestors to old metal gliders but Im new to jeep. I will be asking tons of questions. My son is going to Afghanistan on July 4th so I want to finish before he returns in febuary. Thanks in advance. btw I have printed an old manuel.

usmcdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 10:37 PM   #2
Jon In Tucson
Jesus Is Lord!

1983 CJ5 

Welcome to the forum! Lots of good and generous people who are afraid to help you out when you get stumped. Thanks to your son for his service. God bless and protect him.
Jon In Tucson

"The secret to a Jeep, especially a CJ, is you can't
panic." - Mike

"I may not be a smart man, Jenny, but I do know grounds."
Jon In Tucson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
WSS
Ps:91

1972 CJ5 

^^^X2^^^

Give him a big thanks for serving!

God bless him and bring him back safe!

Post up some pics to see what your doing and maybe some ideas you have for it. Just remember ideas change, roll with it. LOL. Are you going for a stock or modified project?

It will help to fill in your profile so the experts can see at a glance if some item will conflict or another part or mod might work better and so on.

Cheers and welcome!

WSS

Our Yellow 72 CJ5 build thread

Yellow Jeep club member #73802
WSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.